Monday, October 09, 2006

Colors

Green

White

Red

Green and White


Unfortunately I am now in no mood to write anything because it just took Blogger over TWO HOURS to upload these measly photos. Seriously dude, seriously, do I have time for that? No. The answer is no. It is now time for bed.

I will say this though - is this not the cutest hoodie you have ever seen in your life? One of the many benefits of visiting in-laws: designer gifts that we could never ever afford nor would ever buy if it were up to us but since someone else bought it this time I guess we should just keep it because secretly it makes me salivate and I know it's a little big but I care not because it is so cute and fashionable and hip and unique and no one else will have it at the park and I get to have one really cool thing just this once so there!

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It took forever for me to upload photos today too! Grrr. Love the pics though! (and the hoodie)

12:14 AM  
Blogger Valarie said...

those are great! way cute hoodie, and boy in the hoodie.

1:50 AM  
Blogger Chicky Chicky Baby said...

Very cute hoodie. But something tells me he would look cute wearing a potato sack.

12:19 PM  
Blogger Mama D said...

Yeah, blogger is often very annoying. I have been having trouble uploading photos lately as well...

Cute, cute hoodie. I love it when we get nice things like that as gifts!

1:28 PM  
Blogger Mall Worker said...

That is just an adorable hoodie. Gotta love in laws and other relatives for hook-ups like that!

1:37 PM  
Blogger Allie said...

Yep - I just love little cutie patutie boys in hoodies! I particularly love fall especially for that reason.

It is those blond curls though. Sam is certainly going to be a lady killer my friend. :)

4:15 PM  
Blogger sari said...

I love the picture for "Red". So sweet!!

4:27 PM  
Blogger Lydia Netzer said...

Kyoot balloon antics! And very hip hoodie! I gave up trying to upload pictures with blogger, now I just put them in Flickr and they take five seconds. Blogger's picture uploader is powered by diseased hamsters.

4:59 PM  
Blogger smart mama said...

darling-- my smart baby has not been a cooperative photoshooter lately

5:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was worth the 2 hours for such darling picture.

Love, love, love the hoodie.

8:46 AM  
Blogger momofalltrades said...

Try Dropshots. Uploading is quick and easy, then you can paste code into your post. Way faster than relying on Blogger. Nice Pics!

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home