Saturday, July 29, 2006

We're Outta Here

We'll be leaving for the beach in a few hours and will be gone for a week. I'm pretty sure we will not have an internet connection there so I guess I will be on forced blogging hiatus. Perhaps that is a good thing seeing as it is a FAMILY vacation and sometimes blogging can be a bit of a...distraction. I look forward to coming back to all of your blogs when we return and perhaps I'll even have something thoughtful to say. You know, the ocean can make ya thoughtful sometimes. Have a wonderful week and let's hope that for the drive to the shore Sam looks like this (he likes to drive with the windows down):

11 Comments:

Blogger Mama D said...

Hope you have a lovely hiatus! Relax, eat ice cream, enjoy the ocean...

Did I mention I'm jealous?

5:55 PM  
Blogger KatieBug said...

Have a wonderful time! We will miss you.

10:14 PM  
Blogger Mall Worker said...

I hope you have a wonderful time! I'm so jealous!

11:15 PM  
Blogger Blackeyedsue said...

Have a blast Beth! I can't wait to hear about all of your adventures. Enjoy your vay-cay.

12:37 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Hope you guys have a nice time and that you get to kick your feet up too. Sam is way too cute in that picture btw.

3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sam's cute like a little puppy, I bet he would poke his head out the window if he could.

Have a great time at the beach.

12:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THat photo is amazing! Have fun!

12:39 AM  
Blogger mamashine said...

Could Sam be any cuter?

Have fun down the shore! :) I had forgotten I used to say that until you mentioned it. Living in New Jersey sticks with ya.

11:43 AM  
Blogger emlouisa said...

Hope you are having a good time!!!!!

11:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you guys are having a excellent time, Sam is so frickin' cute!

12:44 AM  
Blogger Alicia said...

Come back already! Just kidding...Hope you are having an awesome time.

Don't you just love your Britax?

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home