Monday, June 05, 2006

ABC Tag

Thanks to Cmommy for tagging me with this very cool meme. Sorry it took so long!

ABC Meme

ACCENT: Used to be Southern, now that’s only when I’m really seriously drunk or extremely angry.
BIBLE BOOK THAT I LIKE: Ecclesiastes and First Peter
CHORE I DON'T CARE FOR: Cat litter box! See below.
DOG OR CAT: 2 cats - Maki and Tyler. One day there will be a dog.
ESSENTIAL ELECTRONICS: Computer, Tivo
FAVORITE COLOGNE: I like the little mixes they do at Aveda. I can’t remember which one I have right now. Air?
GOLD OR SILVER: Platinum
HANDBAG I CARRY MOST OFTEN: Right now I have a straw bag that really is acting as a mini diaper bag since it has more of Sam’s stuff than it does mine. It’s good for summer.
INSOMNIA: Um, yes, baby induced.
JOB TITLE: Mama.
KIDS: Sam, almost 13 months
LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: New 2 bedroom apartment – much bigger than what we had. I’ll give a tour as soon as the sun comes out so I can get good pics; it’s been cloudy for days.
MOST ADMIRABLE TRAIT: Well, I’m very organized, but I don’t know how admirable that is. I wish something else came to mind first.
NAUGHTIEST CHILDHOOD BEHAVIOR: I used to tell people my name was Dorothy or other characters I liked from stories instead of Elizabeth. I insisted. My parents took me to see a psychologist…
OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAYS: Just Sam’s birth – Cesarean – 3 nights for the labor, 4 more for recovery.
PHOBIAS: Swings.
QUOTE: “What’s that? What’s that you say? You say today is Saturday? Goodbye! I’m going out to play!”
RELIGION: Raised in Church of Christ, now it’s sort of an amalgamation and more personal.
SIBLINGS: One brother, 5 years younger. One brother in law, one step-sister in law, 3 half brothers in law. You can see my family tripled when I got married.
TIME I WAKE UP: Sam calls it. Sometime between 6:00 and 7:30.
UNUSUAL TALENT OR SKILL: Well, I used to act, and I guess since there is some statistic about public speaking being so many people’s worst fear that makes it pretty unusual.
VEGETABLE I REFUSE TO EAT: Collard greens and eggplant.
WORST HABIT: Eating at the counter, eating too much, eating junk food, eating too frequently.
X-RAYS: One of my ankle when I fractured it carrying laundry down icy stairs in Chicago. Do ultrasounds count? 3 during the pregnancy, 2 since then of my Thyroid, I can’t think of any others.
YUMMY STUFF I COOK: Salmon, shrimp scampi, fish tacos, meatloaf, chicken parm.
ZOO ANIMAL I LIKE MOST: Otters. I love those little guys.

And now to tag, and if any of you have done this one already I am very sorry. I was out of the loop for a few weeks there so I missed it. Let’s say Snickers (you said once you liked tags, right?), Katie (for guessing this week’s 80’s tune way too fast!), and Rachelle (for getting me with those other 2 tags and because I havn’t seen her around lately).

4 Comments:

Blogger Mall Worker said...

What a fun tag! I enojoyed reading your list!!

4:27 PM  
Blogger Mama D said...

I'd still like to hear about your acting gig. Fish Tacos, huh? I think I'd like to try those...

5:42 PM  
Blogger Brooke said...

How do you make fish tacos? Can you post a recipe?

7:22 PM  
Anonymous Alameda Pool Services said...

I enjoyed reading thiis

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home