Friday, May 12, 2006

Get Ready For 80's Sunday

So everything here is officially insane. Family is in, Hubby's graduation is Sunday, and we move to Philly on Tuesday. Insane. Needless to say I will be a bit out of the loop for a little while, but I didn't want to go without leaving a little something, so get ready for the naming of tunes.

This Sunday will be the first "80's Sunday, That's My Fun Day." This will be a chance for you, yes, you to read the lyrics of an 80's song and try to guess it before ABC Momma, a true 80's expert. You will win nothing, you will lose nothing. Prepare to blast to the past, and be sure to bring your hair pick and banana barrettes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brooke said...

You crack me up! I'm only a self-proclaimed 80s expert.

I wish I were closer to Chicago so I could help you pack.

12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home